The parent or legal guardian of the child must be present at the time of registration.. The following documents are required at the time of registration:
- Transfer slip from previous Miami-Dade County Public School (if applicable)
- Birth certificate or passport for the child
- Verification of address or change of residence
- Deed to residential property
- Properly executed lease or rental agreement
- A letter from the leasing agent on official company letterhead that states that you reside at the address indicated in the lease or rental agreement
- A business card from the leasing agent must accompany the lease
- Florida Power and Light (FPL) electric service billing statement (blue portion) showing name and service address
Note: The documentation associated with the address must be executed in the name of the legal guardian or parent of the child. A school social worker will confirm or verify the residence of the child in cases where the name of the legal guardian or parent of the child is not listed.
- Evidence of health examination with tuberculin skin test and follow-up (Form 3040)
- Certificate of Immunization (Form 680) from a licensed practicing physician or a county health officer
- Hepatitis B (HbV) vaccine series (three doses)
- Measles vaccine (two doses)
- Tetanus-diphtheria (TD) booster
Note: Students exempt from immunizations for medical reasons must provide Permanent Medical Exemption (Form 680, Part C). Students exempt from immunizations for religious reasons must provide Religious Exemption (Form 681).
- Report card or academic history from previous school
- Social security number (not required, but can provide)
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact the school registrar at (305) 653-0068.